On December the 28th 2009, author and magic effect creator Ben Harris issued "Paranormalist" Jim Callahan with a $5,000.00 challenge to correctly divine (via his contact on the other side) the contents of a sealed box. Jim had demonstrated the effect on the TV program PHENOMENON and had, at last, agreed to be tested under strict conditions. However, failure to meet on common ground in regards conditions and test protocol has resulted in the challenge being rescinded. SILVIO SOLARIS, on the other hand, has taken up the the challenge. Read on...

Friday, January 1, 2010

UPDATE #3:

Ok, it seems Jim will not allow a "controlled test" to go forward. He will not provide the information required to formulate a meaningful test. His latest demands are as follows:

"Nope time for you Ben, to put up.

Your challenge not mine.

Don't think you will waste my time to promo your work.

You said you were offering the $5,000 now place in escrow and payable to me upon this thing going my way.

We will then talk about things you need to fix.
(This horrible site to be the first)!

Al of that said, this is great fun and I thank you for the offer to pay me for what was already to be part of my radio shows.

Best Wishes,

Jim"

**********************************************************************************

Once again, Jim: just supply the information required so we CAN PROPOSE THE TEST.

Why are you throwing up the smokescreens?

Ben Harris

3 comments:

  1. Oh the test can go on and my request is reasonable.

    If it is not please explain why it is not.

    Heck I might be wrong and will admit it if I am.

    Best Wishes

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been a million Jims. Trying to build a myth and hype around his own feigned self importance.

    If I was related to this guy, I'd be mortified by his nonsensical behaviour.

    He will never take the challenge. But he, and his fan boys over at the green place, will whip up a bit of self promotion out of it, and it'll make him feel good.

    I find the whole thing embarrassing, and I think you ben are doing a good service for exposing his double stepping and chicanery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot imagine why it is of any value to ask Raymond Hill if he is color blind.
    (Pretty sure I know the answer but will anyway).

    Please explain what this has to do with the challenge made on the Magic Cafe.
    Why it is important to your ‘Test’ or my $5,000.00 Dark Truth Challenge.

    Also wondering why my posts are being edited.
    For instance the notification that all postings here were being cross posted to
    This thread http://magictalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=987.0 in their entirety .

    I will request Slim King post this correspondence to the Magic Cafe
    In an attempt to move this along and not have my intent ‘interpreted’ by you before
    the public sees it.

    Since you appear to have a fixation with Raymond Hill and I really cannot see why you do.
    I found your use of his name in your posts on the Café distasteful.
    (But we will cover that at another time).

    Anyway I will do go to the trouble in a couple of days to contact Ray and ask about any possible Protanomaly, Deuteranomaly, Dichromasy, Protanopia or Deuteranopia.

    For the record I do not.

    Do you?

    Not that it matters I guess anymore than if Ray does.

    Since I have not scheduled a time to interact with Ray, it will be several days to get the superfluous information you are asking for.

    Should have it posted by Thursday.

    This will be the only time I request information of this nature from Raymond Hill on your behalf and am only doing it this time as a public display of good faith.

    As I said I cannot see what it has to do with this challenge.

    Best Wishes,

    Jim

    ReplyDelete