On December the 28th 2009, author and magic effect creator Ben Harris issued "Paranormalist" Jim Callahan with a $5,000.00 challenge to correctly divine (via his contact on the other side) the contents of a sealed box. Jim had demonstrated the effect on the TV program PHENOMENON and had, at last, agreed to be tested under strict conditions. However, failure to meet on common ground in regards conditions and test protocol has resulted in the challenge being rescinded. SILVIO SOLARIS, on the other hand, has taken up the the challenge. Read on...

Friday, January 15, 2010

TEST SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Test submissions for the Silvio Solaris Remote Viewing test closed at 12.00 Midnight on the 15th of January, 2010.

Silvio has unfortunately been unable to make a solid attempt due to pressing family matters. (See his notitification below).

His "informal" submission is: B9B

Other submissions received:

R1B
Yq4
Y2K
By2
R9A
B4j
Rb0

Bob Cassidy, the independent 3rd party has revealed the TARGET CODE AS: R4h

Do we have a HIT? No we do not. If you look at the submissions you will see partial strikes of single components, all conforming to chance.

Silvio Solaris Letter:

"Gentlemen,

unfortunately my wife had an accident on the weekend (on by birthday). She cut her foot badly stepping on a shard in a remote location. I forwarded the hospital admittance paper to Ben Harris and you are welcome to ask him for it.
Furthermore a personal issue escalated in regards to my family which is very hard on me.

By no means I am stalling this or making this up to intentionally 'delay' things. To get myself into the state to be able to remote view I need to be relaxed and have a clear mind.

I tried yesterday and I had instant body kickback, meaning that my spirit (elan vital, astral body etc.) couldn't leave my body because my mind was just to overwhelmed with present time problems.

I am still game for it plus I wouldn't have suggested this 'test' to Ben if I couldn't come through.

While reading the test I did had a hunch of the target but by no means this can be taken seriously enough and be called 'remote viewing'.

The hunch of the target was: blue 9B

I am still up for this on a later date if Ben gives me another chance.
I am very sorry if this is a disappointment for you.


sincerely,

Silvio Solaris"

We would be more than happy to test Silvio at a later date.

Ben Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment