On December the 28th 2009, author and magic effect creator Ben Harris issued "Paranormalist" Jim Callahan with a $5,000.00 challenge to correctly divine (via his contact on the other side) the contents of a sealed box. Jim had demonstrated the effect on the TV program PHENOMENON and had, at last, agreed to be tested under strict conditions. However, failure to meet on common ground in regards conditions and test protocol has resulted in the challenge being rescinded. SILVIO SOLARIS, on the other hand, has taken up the the challenge. Read on...

Friday, January 1, 2010

UPDATE #1

As of this date, there have been two FURTHER emails from Jim. The first was published at The Magic Cafe: you can read it in context by hitting the Magic Cafe link on the right hand side of this blog.

The second, as yet unpublished email, concerns demands regarding money.

All up, more stalling.

So, one last time to Jim and friends...

WE CAN ONLY BEGIN TO DESIGN THE TEST PROTOCOL when Jim agrees to behave like a test SUBJECT--allowing me to create and TO THEN PROPOSE the conditions.

If we cannot get that far, then I'll move on. I will not play this ridiculous game. I've been playing it for 30 years and I've learned when to walk away!

Jim knows what he has to do, and everyone is watching. My questions (in the post below) need to be answered so we can get back to designing the test.

Jim should answer them for all to see, as instructed (again, in the post below).

HAPPY NEW YEAR


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,

    as I PM'ed you at the Magic Cafe, I would like to 'divine' the content via remote viewing ONLY if Jim is not coming forward.

    Even thou I could use the money you offered to Jim it's rather the game and experiment that interests me.

    When you give me the green light I only need to know the following three points.

    1. Has the object been already placed inside the box by you?

    2. Is it the same box as in the picture?

    3. Is the box in your posession?

    I am ready.

    Silvio Solaris
    Glendale, California

    silvio8008@yahoo.com

    P.S. I am not color blind.

    ReplyDelete